Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Being Hopefully Brave

“Then sail, my fine lady, on the billowing wave -
The water below is as dark as the grave,
And maybe you'll sink in your little blue boat -
It's hope, and hope only, that keeps us afloat” 



Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.


****************************************************************************************************************************
***Here again are some posts from Facebook regarding my weight loss journey (Week 2, July 29, 2015)***

Two weeks since surgery and its Weigh In Wednesday! Down another pound for a grand total of 18 since my procedure. What's even more fun is that I lost 10 pounds BEFORE surgery so I'm down 28 pounds since school got out for the summer! Still learning how to deal with this new little stomach of mine but am getting there. It's just a little surreal....and challenging!...but it sure is nice to see my cheekbones again...lol. Off to the gym to walk on the treadmill. Happy Hump Day everyone!


***And later that same day. This one was tough.***

Okay, folks....while I am not really ready to post pics of anything besides my head...I am posting pics as requested and trying to be brave as I record my journey. I decided to share the numbers as well even though they are a little disconcerting. Here I am!
    July 29, 2015  270 lbs
    May 28,2015  301 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” You are all of these and I am so proud to call you my friend. You are such a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly. Friends like you are so rare and infinitely precious. I promise to remember!

      Delete